Thursday 24 October 2013

Year 2 of a Commercial Music Student: The Released Recording Swap

Hi guys!

So as you know one of the modules I am taking at university is The Released Recording. So our next task was to swap with a member of our class. I swapped with R&B/Soul/Pop producer Jordon Johnson. Heard one idea, number 9 and stated writing straight away. Can I say dopeness! Ever since I've been writing away, nearly finis! It's definetly r&b pop, uptempo too. It could be a hit for he clubs. Instead of talking about partying on this one I'm questioning love. I will share soon.

I swapped my dog idea 'crazy over u' it almost has a neo soul vibe to it! Next Tuesday we shall learn songwriting/production  splits. This ensures copyright and sets each contributors percentage of the song. V.important stuff.

X


No comments:

Post a Comment