Wednesday 15 January 2014

SPIRIT Post: Faith Vs Fear

Hi guys!

So I've been thinking about this post for a while. I always write ideas on my phone, gone are the days of notebooks I guess. I did buy one of those yesterday from Paperchase it was half price, I couldn't resist! I did also get a diary finally for 2014. Couldn't leave it too late this year, last year I bought a new diary in March! Le sigh. Lol.




So back on topic. Faith vs Fear. I can't remember what I was listening to or watched but it just sprung to mind that these are the two 'Fs' in life that get in the way of us carrying out our purpose in life.

If we fear we can not possibly have faith. The light of hope switched off. Unplugged from our destiny  as it is clouded by fear, doubt. Usually we fear the unknown but really, what is to loose?  If anything does go wrong surely it will be a building block for greater things ahead. Higher heights. With fear we cannot possibly be free. In a sense we create a glass ceiling for ourselves. With faith, we can do so much more.


As someone who believes in God I learnt that fear also takes you off God's plan. If we have faith in God we cannot fear. The more we fear the further away be become from him, further from our purpose.



So have no fear guys!

Im definitely one who fears but I've promised myself this year to let it all go. Do you boo, be shameless. ~ Shameless Maya 





X


No comments:

Post a Comment